"REP Holding" offers to manufacture "Ladoga" series GPU-16 to be installed on the compressor stations of the main gas pipelines with the operating pressure from 5.5 to 12.0 MPa.
GPU-16 "Ladoga" is designed to transport the natural gas, and can be used both for re-construction of existing gas transfer stations, and for construction of new gas transfer stations on the main gas pipeline. The unit is delivered as a turnkey package along with the individual hangar-type shelter building.
"REP Holding" is the manufacturer of GPU-16 "Ladoga".
16 MW Gas-Pumping Unit is manufactured and assembled by the Holding at the manufacturing facilities of "Nevsky Zavod". T16 gas turbine is jointly designed in cooperation with GE Oil&Gas.
- 16 MW Gas-Turbine Unit;
- Centrifugal Natural Gas Compressor;
- Complex Automatic Control System (KSAU);
- Filter House, including the Anti-Icing System;
- Dry Gas Seal Control System;
- Separation and Buffer (Sealing) Gas Treatment and Supply System;
- Oil Supply System;
- Instrument Air Treatment and Supply System;
- Fuel Gas Conditioning and Supply System;
- Exhaust System;
- GPU Fire Fighting System;
- Turbounit Cooling System;
- Axial Compressor Washing System;
- Hangar-type Shelter Building together with emergency, exhaust, and supply ventilation, lighting, heating systems, etc.;
- Lifting Equipment inside the Building;
- Air Heating Unit of the Building;
- Auxiliary Equipment as specified by the individual requirements of the Customer and as required by the construction climatology.
Components of GPU-16 "Ladoga"
1 - GTU;
2 - Filter House;
3 - Exhaust System;
4 - Oil Cooler;
5 - Building Heating Unit;
6 - Instrument Air Treatment;
7 - Metal Framework of the Hangar-Type Building;
8 - Lifting Equipment;
9 - Ventilation System of the Building
GTU T16 "Ladoga" is a new standard of 16 MW turbines.
Hi-tech gas-turbine unit Т16 rated for 16.5 MW is designed and is manufactured by "REP Holding" in cooperation with GE Oil & Gas at the manufacturing site of "Nevsky Zavod".
The new GTU T16 is designed to be a mechanical drive and to generate power is noted for its high efficiency together with low emission level, and exceptional operational readiness. Т16 refers to the industrial GTU with a prolonged service life and high flexibility for on-site service maintenance, which is achieved by the modular maintenance concept.
- 16.5 MW is the shaft output
- 37% is the efficiency of the mechanical drive
- 36% is the electrical efficiency (simple cycle)
- 80% is efficiency of the combined power and heat generation plants
- 200 000 hours - full life cycle
- NOx emission - no more than 25 ppm
- Type of GTU is a stationary two-shaft unit
- 2 stage HPT and 2 stage LPT
- 12 stage axial compressor, compression ratio is 19
- Low-emission Combustion Chamber
- Two-stage high pressure turbine with cooled blading
- The two-stage low pressure turbine with the 1st stage variable nozzle assembly, maintains high efficiency over a wide working range
- The combustion chamber ensures NOx emission no more than 25 ppm
- Three stages of the axial compressor with variable guide vanes assembly
Advantages of GTU-Т16
- High Performance
- Classic Environmental Performance
- Long Service Life
- Easy for Maintenance
- High level of Operational Availability
- Lateral Rolling-Out of both Turbounit, and LPT and Gas-Generator
- Delivery in turnkey condition due to modular and compact structure of GTU
- Turbounit of Frame
- Auxiliary Equipment on Frame
- Automatic Control System
- Noise-and Heat-Insulating Enclosure of GTU (Enclosure)
The parameters are to be corrected on the design phase.
GTE Weight is 58 000 kg without the Enclosure and 66 000 kg with the Enclosure.
- T16 is noted for its operational flexibility across a wide variety of loads. The high efficiency together with the low emissions are obtained within the range from 20% to 100% of operation load.
- The implemented fuel combustion algorithms do not require seasonal tuning of the combustion chamber, with the low level of harmful emission maintained.
- Modular structure of Т16 significantly facilitates maintenance of GTU due to the fact that the roof and the lateral enclosure panels can be quickly dismantled without disassembling of the the ventilation, anti-icing and heating air ducts.
- The gas turbine has the integrated remote monitoring and diagnostics devices which collect and analyze the complex data.
- T16 arrangement on the base plate provides lateral roll-out of the high and low pressure parts, as well as the entire unit, which makes it possible to perform comprehensive prompt technical maintenance.
Low Pressure Turbine Rolling-Out
Rolling-Out of Gas Generator
Rolling-Out of the Entire Turbounit
|Description of Parameter||Centrifugal Compressor Type|
|Efficiency as 20C and 0.1013 MPa, min.nm3/day||62.3||45.6||32.7||21.4|
|Volumetric Efficiency under the initial conditions, m3/min||658||522||385||315|
|Final absolute gas pressure at the outlet of the discharge pipe, MPa||7.45||7.45||7.45||7.45|
|Initial absolute gas pressure at the inlet of the compressor's suction pipe, MPa||5.96||5.52||5.17||4.38|
|Initial Gas Temperature at the inlet of the compressor's suction pipe, MPa||15|
|Compressor Power Consumption, MW||15.2||15.1||15.1||15.4|
|Rated Rotor Speed, rpm||7800||7800||7800||7800|
|Operating Speed Range, % of the rated value||70÷105|