The unified integrated management system (IMS) was implemented at JSC “REP Holding”, including:
- Quality management system on the base of ISO 9001: 2015 standards (GOST R ISO 9001-2015), STO Gazprom 9001-2018,
- Environmental management system on the base of ISO 14001: 2015 standards (GOST R ISO 14001-2016),
- Occupational safety and health management system on the base of OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards (GOST R 54934-2012).
Compliance with international standards of management systems ensures the fulfillment of the conditions for the presence of REP Holding as the major player at the power engineering market:
• The priority of the consumers’ interests
• The continuous improvement of the management system
• The ensuring of the high quality of the products and services, warranty and post-warranty maintenance
• The rational use of the natural resources;
• The reduction of negative environmental impact;
• The maintenance and continuous improvement of the environmental management system and occupational safety;
• The compliance with the requirements of Russian legislation and international standards in the field of environmental protection and occupational safety.
JSC “REPH” developed the reference documents for Integrated Management System (IMS), these documents regulate the management of all processes of the product life cycle from design and development of equipment up to installation supervision and service maintenance.
Except that, the compliance of the IMS with the requirements of international and Russian Standards in the field of quality, environmental protection, occupational safety is confirmed by certificates issued by the largest independent certification bodies: LLC “Test-S.-Petersburg”, the international certification network - IQNet, the member of the IAF International Accreditation Forum - Italian national accreditation body ACCREDIA, Certification Association "Russian Register".
All activities of the company are confirmed by the necessary licenses. For all types of products in accordance with Russian legislation, including the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union, the company has the certificates or declarations of conformity.