In its activities "REP Holding" strictly complies with all the requirements in the field of quality and environmental protection that are applied to all of the company enterprises.
A dedicated structural subdivision of REP Holding leads the work on quality management and is in charge of the matters related to environmental protection, industrial and occupational safety.
The quality management system (QMS) has been implemented and functions successfully at the enterprises of the Holding company.
Today the QMS certification is a prerequisite of the company success in the global energy market.
Compliance with international standards of the management system ensures the following conditions for REP Holding presence in the power generation market as a major player:
- priority of the consumers' interests
- continuous improvement of the management system
- assurance of high quality, warranty and post - warranty service of products and services
The quality management system is constantly being improved. Using the international ISO 9000 standards which are the result of generalization and systematization of the best international management practices, REP Holding operates a quality management system that makes it possible to timely respond to external and internal changes on the market.
The company is guided by the following principles of ecological and occupational safety in its productional and social activity:
- sustainable use of natural resources;
- reduction of adverse impact on the environment;
- maintenance and continuous improvement of the environmental and occupational safety management system;
- compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation and international standards in the field of environmental protection and occupational safety.
The goal of REP Holding in the field of environmental protection and occupational safety is to minimize the adverse impact of its production activities on the environment, while maintaining a balance of interests of employees, shareholders, suppliers, customers and end-users of the products and services.
To achieve these objectives REP Holding adheres to the following principles:
- to fulfill company activities in accordance with the requirements of the environmental legislation
- efficient use of natural resources in the company activities
- taking timely measures to prevent pollution of the environment
- maintaining labor conditions safety
In 2009, the environmental management system (EMS) was developed, introduced and certified at REP Holding.
The high quality, reliability and competitiveness of REP Holding products and services are provided by the implemented unified integrated quality management and environmental management system (IMS) based on GOST ISO 9001-2011 (ISO 9001:2008) and GOST R ISO 14001-2007 (ISO 14001:2004), STO Gazprom 9001-2006. The ISM compliance with the requirements of international and Russian standards, as well as with the corporate standards of PJSC “Gazprom” in the field of quality and environmental protection is confirmed by the certificates issued by the largest independent certification bodies: OOO “Test-St.Petersburg”, the International Certification Network IQNet, a member of the International Accreditation Forum IAF-Italian national accreditation body ACCREDIA, Association" Russian Register ".
The IMS complies with the requirements of international and Russian standards and applies to all the enterprises within the Holding company, determining and regulating the interaction between them.
The IMS normative documentation regulates management of all the processes in the product life cycle, from design and development of the equipment to erection supervision and service maintenance.
At all stages of production the REP Holding products are manufactured under strict quality control including:
- incoming control of materials and component parts
- step-by-step operation checking during production
- testing of final products
- control of final product packing
- presentation of final products to the representatives of supervisory authorities and the customer
All activities of the company are confirmed by the required licenses. For all types of products subject to mandatory certification, there are certificates of conformity available.