T16 — а new standart of 16 MW heavy-duty gas turbine.T16 turbine has been developed by REP Holding engineers in cooperation with GE Oil & Gas to perfectly match Russian market requirements.
The gas turbine engine, industrial type, features high efficiency (37%), with a prolonged life cycle and high flexibility for on-site service maintenance due, low harmful emissions (NOx<25 ppm).
Purpose and Application:
- The power unit is designed to generate electric and thermal power;
- Can be used a mechanical and turbo generator drive;
- To be used at thermoelectric power stations and central heating and power plants;
- As an option, it can be equipped with a waste heat recovery boiler, steam or hot water one, for simultaneous generation of electric and thermal power (cogeneration) with a coefficient of fuel heat utilization more than 80%.
- 16.5 MW is the shaft output
- 37% is the efficiency of the mechanical drive
- 36% is the electrical efficiency (simple cycle)
- 80% is efficiency of the combined power and heat generation plants
- 200 000 hours - full life cycle
- no more than 25 ppm - NOx emission
Components of GTU -Т16:
- Turbounit of Frame
- Auxiliary Equipment on Frame
- Automatic Control System
- Noise-and Heat-Insulating Enclosure of GTU (Enclosure)