REP Holding offers manufacture of GPA- 25 “Ladoga” for installation at compressor stations of the gas trunk-lines with operating pressure from 5.5 to 12.0 Mpa.
GPA-25 “Ladoga” is designed for natural gas transmission and can be used both for reconstruction of existing gas compressor stations, and for construction of new ones for gas trunk-lines. It is supplied in the individual hangar-type building, in complete ready-to-use modules.
The unit design allows for operation in any climatic zones and provides for maximum maintainability in the compressor stations conditions.
Manufacture and assembly of GPA-25 “Ladoga” is carried out at the production facilities of Nevskiy Zavod under license and in cooperation with Solar Turbines company.
- Gas turbine unit rated at 22.4 MW
- Natural gas centrifugal compressor
- Integrated Automatic Control System (KSAU)
- Filter house
- Exhaust system
- GTU cooling system
- Axial compressor washing system
- Dry gas dynamic control systems
- Separation and buffer gas treatment units
- Oil supply system of the turbine and compressor
- Fuel gas treatment and supply unit
- Individual easy-to-assemble hangar-type building with the system of forced draft, exhaust, emergency ventilation and heating, lighting, gas detection, gas detection, fire-fighting and alarm
Gus-pumping unit GPU-25 Ladoga