T16 — а new standart of 16 MW heavy-duty gas turbine.T16 turbine has been developed by REP Holding engineers in cooperation with GE Oil & Gas to perfectly match Russian market requirements.
The gas turbine engine, industrial type, features high efficiency (37%), with a prolonged life cycle and high flexibility for on-site service maintenance due, low harmful emissions (NOx<25 ppm).
Purpose and Application:
- The power unit is designed to generate electric and thermal power;
- Can be used a mechanical and turbo generator drive;
- To be used at thermoelectric power stations and central heating and power plants;
- As an option, it can be equipped with a waste heat recovery boiler, steam or hot water one, for simultaneous generation of electric and thermal power (cogeneration) with a coefficient of fuel heat utilization more than 80%.
- 16.5 MW is the shaft output
- 37% is the efficiency of the mechanical drive
- 36% is the electrical efficiency (simple cycle)
- 80% is efficiency of the combined power and heat generation plants
- 200 000 hours - full life cycle
- no more than 25 ppm - NOx emission
Components of GTU -Т16:
- Turbounit of Frame
- Auxiliary Equipment on Frame
- Automatic Control System
- Noise-and Heat-Insulating Enclosure of GTU (Enclosure)
– Axial, 12- staged, with variable inlet guide vanes and variable guide vanes of 2 stages
– Casing with vertical and horizontal splits
– Annular, with 39 burners
– DLN system
- Equipped with flame detectors and ignition units
- Burner devices are controlled and removed (if necessary) without opening the turbine casing
Gas generator turbine
- Axial, two-staged, with 3D optimized profile
- Cooled nozzles and buckets with protective coating
- Axial, two-staged, uncooled
- Uncooled shrouded nozzles and buckets
Compressor, combustion chamber and turbines of the gas turbine engine are structurally equipped with elements for boroscope inspection of the flow passage without opening the unit.
The Т16 gas turbine engine is arranged as a single module on the oil tank frame with all the auxiliary devices and systems that provide the gas turbine engine operability.
Lube oil of ТП-22С type is allowed for use.
|Power on the generator terminals||MW||16,0|
|Exhaust gas Flow||Kg/s||54,3|
|Fuel (Natural gas) consumption, Qph=50 mJ/kg||Kg/s||0,892|
|Specififed Lifetime||h||200 000|
|Weight of main GTU equipment (without generator and gearbox)||Tons||69|
|Exhaust Gas Temeprature||оС||490|
|Emmissions (at 155 O2 in the dry combustion products) of: