The K-230 compressor is incorporated into the electrically-driven gas–pumping unit EGPU-4,0/14000 and is designed for compression and transmission of oil gas.
The unit components:
- K230-81-1 SMP compressor;
- high–speed el. motor;
- semiconductor frequency converters;
- automatic control and governing system of the unit.
Description of the K230-81-1 SMP compressor
The compressor is made one–cylinder, two-section, eight–staged. The compressor casing is forged, with a welded discharge branch pipe and a bolted suction branch pipe.
The compressor rotor is equipped with a magnetic bearing of the rotor, the digital control system of which is connected with the unit control and governing system of EMCM 4000/14 000 type. The nominal compressor shaft speed is 14 000 rpm, the drive power is 4.0 MW.
The tightness of the compressor is provided by dry gas dynamic seals. To prevent damage to the stator and rotor parts of the magnetic bearings after switching off the power and in case of emergency installed are auxiliary bearings that provide the emergency rundown of the rotor. The confusor and a set of transducers to measure gas parameters provide operation of the compressor antisurge protection.
Scope of supply:
- compressor unit;
- dry gas seals system;
- magnetic bearing system of the rotor, including the control cabinet with the UPS batteries (energy consumption of the magnetic bearing system ≈ 5 kW) and cables;
- restriction device set for the antisurge protection system;
- a set of transition discharge branch pipe;
- foundation frame with fasteners;
- intermediate shaft guard up to the fire–proof partition;
- counter–flanges of the magnetic bearing system, dry gas seals system with sealing and fastening elements on the side of the compressor;
- complete set of plugs for pressure test of the gas loop;
- intermediate gas cooler;
- complete set of special tools;
- appliances for assembly and disassembly of the compressor and its component parts;
- complete set of replacement parts;
- complete set of replacement parts for mounting, pre–commissioning and acceptance tests;
- complete set of transport boxes;
- piping to supply and remove gas and air flows from the dry gas seals system instrumentation to the seal.
Technical characteristics К230-81-1 СМП
The high speed el. motor is designed to drive the К230-81-1 SMP centrifugal compressor having squared relationship between the torque on the shaft and speed. The torque of the electric motor is transmitted directly to the compressor shaft by means of an intermediate shaft. The electric motor operates as part of the frequency variable electric drive with power supply from the frequency converter and with the variation of the current frequency from 0 to 250 Hz and that of voltage from 0 to 3300 V.
The el. motor is equipped with the rotor magnetic bearing system manufactured by CJSC “REPH” under the license of S2M.
Components of the complete set of magnetic bearings:
- magnetic bearing control cabinet providing digital control of the magnetic bearings;
- two radial magnetic bearings, including radial electro–magnetic supports with two units of radial–axial position transducers each;
- auxiliary bearings providing emergency rundown of the rotor to prevent damage to the surfaces of the stator and rotor parts of the magnetic bearings after switching off the power and in case of emergency.
The magnetic bearings are of modular design, convenient for assembly and disassembly of the el. motor.