The REP Holding Engineering Center carries out research, design and development work, implements the tasks of developing high-performance turbo-compressor equipment in accordance with the up-to-date requirements of the relevant sectors of the oil and gas, chemical, metallurgical industries and power generation, as well as innovative areas in power engineering.
There are more than 200 experienced specialists on the staff at the Engineering Center.
Areas of activities:
- Design engineering (gas and steam turbines, centrifugal compressor machines, auxiliary systems and control, GPU and GTPP design);
- Examination and repair
- Modernization of equipment
- All types of tests (mechanical, heat performance, gas-dynamic)
- Technical condition examination and extension of the equipment service life
Types of work and services:
- Designing preproduction and production support
- Research and development
- Develoment of testing procedures and performance of string tests
- Product support throughout the life cycle
- Extension of the unit operational life