Close Company “Institute of Power Machine – Building and Electrotechnics” (Close Co. “IEMET”) was established in September 2007. The main objective: development of turbo-compressor facilities and electrical equipment meeting modern requirements of oil-and-gas, chemical, metallurgical industries and power generation, as well as search for innovative solutions in the field of power and electrical engineering.
IEMET has consolidated two powerful Engineering Centers: “Research Design-and-Technological Institute of Turbo-Compressor Building "(NIKTIT, "Nevskiy Zavod”) and the Engineering Center for Design of Electric Power Control, Distribution and Regulation Systems (JSC "ELECTROPULT Plant ").
Approximately 200 experienced specialists and young graduates from higher education institutions are involved in research, design and experimental design work, development of new units: gas turbines, steam turbines, axial and centrifugal compressors, automatic governing systems, electrically driven gas-pumping units (EGPA), mobile package substations which are required by the modern market.
Types of activities and services:
- Design work on the following lines:
- gas and steam turbines
- centrifugal compressors
- auxiliary systems and governing
- electric equipment
- Design of GPA and GTPP.
- Modernization of the equipment.
- All types of testing: mechanical, thermo-technical, gas dynamic.
- Examination of the technical condition of turbines and compressors and extension of the service life of the equipment.
- Analysis of metals and mechanical properties.
- Expert examination of industrial safety for oil, gas and chemical industry facilities.
All the necessary licenses and certificates for all types of work and services are available.