Electrical equipment complex
Its purpose is to manufacture electrical equipment, electric power control, distribution and conversion systems for the metallurgical, power-generating, nuclear, gas, oil, machine-building, and ship-building industries.
Electrical equipment complex consists of:
- staging area;
- switchgear and control gear as-sembling area;
- ACS and frequency converters’ cabinet assembling area;
- package transformer substation assembling area;
- cable harness manufacturing area;
- low-voltage machines manufac¬turing area;
- packing area;
- electrical engineering control;
- testing department.
- metal sheet processing site;
- metalwork and assembling site;
- paint coating site;
- machining site;
- block-box assembling site;
- heat-and–noise insulating enclosure assembling area;
- blanking area.
Its purpose is to manufacture metal structures for the electrical equipments.