The marine LV electric switchboard equipment is designed to receive the generated power, to distribute it among the vessel consumers and to protect the outgoing lines.
Field of application
Marine and river vessels of different purpose, offshore fixed platforms and drilling units, coastal facilities of the water transport.
- Depending on their functionality, the distributing switchboards are classified as:
- main switchgear;
- main distributing switchgear (MDS);
- emergency switchboard board (ESB);
- secondary switchboards.
A standard Main Switchgear comprises:
- generation section (GS);
- distribution section (DS);
- control section (CS).
- Technical specifications:
- collecting busbars rated current up to 7010 A;
- rated operating voltage up to 690 V;
- rated feeder current up to 6300 A;
- rated short time electrodynamic current up to 150 kA;
- protection level of the equipment — up to IP54;
- climatic version of the equipment — ОМ3, ОМ4.
- wide range of standard sizes;
- up to 40 load feeders per one cabinet;
- possibility of bus-bars arrangement on top or from behind;
- possibility of cable connections from bottom, from top, from behind;
- TEST and OFF position of switchers when the doors are closed.