The gas-piston power plant (GPPP) is designed for use as a primary or backup power supply of the customer’s consumers. The power plant is aimed to be used as a power source for various industrial applications, as well as a captive power plant at the gas transmission system facilities.
The automated containerized Modular Package Gas-Piston Power Plant "BKGPE 0.4 (6, 10)-1500-U1" rated at 1500 kW, based on gas generator units made by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, the output voltage of 400, 6300, 10500 V, current-AC , 50 Hz.
Climatic version of thermal power plants:
Moderate and cold climate, placement category I as per GOST 15150. The value of air temperature during operation-from 213 to 313 K (-60 to +40 °C) – in a standard scope of delivery.
GPPP Component Parts:
- heat–insulated block–box consisting of a middle module and two side modules;
- gas generator unit MGS1875-G;
- automation system;
- fuel gas supply system;
- oil system;
- cooling system with a side–mounted dual–circuit air cooler and circulation pumps;
- starting system;
- exhaust system;
- ventilation system;
- heating system for transportation and operation;
- operating and emergency lighting system;
- automatic fire alarm and fire warning system;
- automatic gas fire–fighting unit;
- gas analysis system by fuel gas;
- an optional dispatching desk is supplied with a possibility of the power plant remote control up to 50 m.